Forum FFL-ASL
ASL pour les nuls … et les autres !

Desperation Morale a fait sa mue.

Hors ligne APrat79

• 9-2
    • +4/-0
C'est fait ! Mark Pitcavage en parlait depuis longtemps...

http://www.desperationmorale.com/

Nicolas

Hors ligne jeep

• Franc-Tireur Staff
  • 1-4-9
    • +36/-1
très réussi !!
jp
"C'est vraiment trop zinjuste !"

Hors ligne benj

• Silly Squirrel
  • Administrateur
  • 1-4-9
    • +62/-3
  • You missed me, you didn't even touch me !!! (dud)
    • Cote 1664
Par contre je trouve ça moins pratique qu'avant, par exemple pour afficher la liste des publications d'un éditeur par type de contenu, c'est pas possible (ou alors je n'ai pas trouvé).  Mais c'est plus moderne et ça sera plus facile à mettre à jour pour lui, ça oui :-)
« Au final, le meilleur fumigène Russe reste le Panzerfaust »

Hors ligne Pitman

• 7+1
    • +1/-0
I apologize, as always, for having to respond in English.  And I apologize if I have misunderstood the previous post--because I have to use French-to-English internet translations.

However, with the new site, it is extremely easy to find all of a publisher's publications, or all of them of a certain type.

If you want to see all of a publisher's publications, you can do so in a second by going to the Word of ASL landing page (http://www.desperationmorale.com/world-of-asl/introduction), clicking on the "Publisher" filter and selecting the desired publication.

You can do the same thing by going to the "categories" window on the right, expanding the "third party publishers" arrow, then clicking on the desired publisher.

If you only want to see one type of product from that publisher, you can simply expand the publisher's arrow to see a list of the type of products it offers, then click on the desired publication.  Voila!

Personally I find it easier to do all this with the new site than I do with the old site. 

Hors ligne benj

• Silly Squirrel
  • Administrateur
  • 1-4-9
    • +62/-3
  • You missed me, you didn't even touch me !!! (dud)
    • Cote 1664
Actually, this is not what I get here : I select a publisher (say, Critical Hit) and before I can select the type of publication, the page is refreshed with all CH stuff (sorted by date I guess) and no form to select another filter.  Same if I select a type of publication.  So, no way to combine two filters and see all HASL by CH, for instance.

Maybe a javascript issue ?  I use Firefox 30.

Other than that, congrats for the new site, it is way better than the previous one, which was fine but aging.
« Au final, le meilleur fumigène Russe reste le Panzerfaust »

Hors ligne Robin Reeve

• 1-4-9
    • +90/-0
There is a curse on any research focused on CH bullshit.  ;-)
"Votre manière de penser quand vous perdez détermine combien de temps passera avant que vous gagniez."
G.K. Chesterton

Hors ligne Pitman

• 7+1
    • +1/-0
Actually, this is not what I get here : I select a publisher (say, Critical Hit) and before I can select the type of publication, the page is refreshed with all CH stuff (sorted by date I guess) and no form to select another filter.  Same if I select a type of publication.  So, no way to combine two filters and see all HASL by CH, for instance.

Maybe a javascript issue ?  I use Firefox 30.

Other than that, congrats for the new site, it is way better than the previous one, which was fine but aging.

Thank you for the kind words.  The way to do what you want is NOT through the filter but through the CATEGORIES on the right side of the screen.  Expand "third party publisher" and you see Critical Hit.  Expand "Critical Hit" and you see the different types of products that it offers, like historical modules.  Click on historical modules and you get a list of all of those.

The site generates this page:  http://www.desperationmorale.com/product-category/historical-modules/

Hors ligne Psywarrior

• 1-4-9
    • +26/-0
Thanks for this update. The old website was already a good help but the new is still better.
SK2 (GER) vs Eggdrop (RUS)
129 (GER) vs Fanf (RUS)

Hors ligne jeep

• Franc-Tireur Staff
  • 1-4-9
    • +36/-1
Mark,
As I said earlier in this post I like the new site a not. Great work !
Regards,
JP
"C'est vraiment trop zinjuste !"