Forum FFL-ASL
ASL pour les nuls … et les autres !

Desperation Morale is back

Hors ligne ineation

• 9-2
    • +2/-0
Peut-être que j'ai loupé l'info mais vous étiez au courant que Mark Pitcavage a commencé à remettre à jour son blog ?
http://www.desperationmorale.com/product-year/2019-asl-releases/

Hors ligne ineation

• 9-2
    • +2/-0
Mark, sur CSW :

To clarify, for the past month I have been *in the process* of updating the website with all of the 2017, 2018, and 2019 products since spring 2017, when the last update occurred. This is an *ongoing* process that will last for some time to come, as I am basically only getting 4-5 new products a week added.

For example, I have not yet done ASLSK4, Red Factories, Forever War, some Lone Canuck products (half-way through those), some March Madness packs, Schmidt, Corregidor, those ASL card thingies, and maybe something else, nor have I figured out what I am going to do yet re Critical Hit products. Also, for those that *are* done, it is only the write-ups, no photos. Doing the photos is the part of the update that is the most work and which I like the least.

Hors ligne Phil D

• De moins en moins bleu, de moins en moins en reprise
  • 1-4-9
    • +10/-0
Mark, sur CSW :

For example, I have not yet done ASLSK4, Red Factories, Forever War, some Lone Canuck products (half-way through those),..

Mark a de bonnes lectures, mais c'est pas le nom du module Coréen :)