Forum FFL-ASL
ASL pour les nuls … et les autres !

Cartes 42&43 montées en vente aujourd'hui seulement chez MMP

Hors ligne Cyril

• 10-3
    • +15/-0
Tout est dans le titre, ils en ont triouvés 60dans leur dépot, donc c'est maintenant ou jamais pour ceux qui en veulent.
"The Dude, or His Dudeness, or Duder, or, you know, El Duderino, if you're not into the whole brevity thing" The Big L

Hors ligne Arno

• 1-4-9
    • +9/-0
From Brian Youse over at ConSim:

Hopefully a lucky break for some of you ASLers out there who prefer mounted maps!

The office was moving some case boxes around today and found about 65 copies of mounted boards 42 and 43. This is the balance of the boards which were being sold at WBC (and we could not find). AFAIK this is the last of the mounted 42/43.

We will be putting 60 of them up on the website for sale tomorrow, October 2nd, at approximately 7:00pm our time (East Coast USA).

They will only be sold in pairs.

They will be $20 and will weigh 2-3 postal units so you should expect $5 to $11 for shipping for a set. They will be shipped the fastest way possible. You can, of course, feel free to buy other things as well. 

One set per customer, please. They will be filled in first in/first out order

Ca doit être du GMT-5. Et n'étant pas fort en calcul de fuseaux horaires... ca doit faire 19h+6h... soit à 1 heure du mat chez nous.
En cours :
nada

Hors ligne benj

• Silly Squirrel
  • Administrateur
  • 1-4-9
    • +62/-3
  • You missed me, you didn't even touch me !!! (dud)
    • Cote 1664
C'est GMT-4 mais nous sommes GMT+2, donc ton résultat est bon.  ;-)
« Au final, le meilleur fumigène Russe reste le Panzerfaust »

Hors ligne Arno

• 1-4-9
    • +9/-0
Dingue ça... je pensais que l'on était GMT+1 en France...
Reste que tu as raison, ca doit être GMT-4 car ils sont en EDT en ce moment.
En cours :
nada

Robin

• Invité
Oui, GMT+1, sauf qu'avec l'heure d'été, il y a encore une heure de décalage : on sera GMT+1 en passant à l'heure d'hiver (Greenwich ne change pas son heure avec les saisons).

Hors ligne Arno

• 1-4-9
    • +9/-0
Décidemment, je n'y comprendrais jamais rien...
Enfin je crois surtout que ca ne m'intéresse pas du tout :)
En cours :
nada

Hors ligne Cyril

• 10-3
    • +15/-0
C'est décalé à aujourd'hui, je vous laisse calculer l'heure.

Message de B.YOUSE sur consim :

FALSE START, MMP, 5 YARD PENALTY, REPEAT FIRST DOWN

Folks,

Sorry about that, no internet connectivity at my house - first time since my switch to Verizon's FIOS, and i'm the only one pulling the switch on the page. Man, I feel bad, Jose.

We want this to be fair for everyone, so 7pm tomorrow night (Wednesday) we'll try again, first and fifteen.

I will be sure to post a link on CSW as to where the page will be (probably just front page of MMP's home page) and if/when we sell out so there will be no speculation on those points.

Again, please accept my apologies and should we have technical failure tomorrow i'll drive up to the office to deal with it from there.

Can someone please post on the forums, it'll give Portal something new to complain about for 22 hours. 

Brian
"The Dude, or His Dudeness, or Duder, or, you know, El Duderino, if you're not into the whole brevity thing" The Big L