Forum FFL-ASL
ASL pour les nuls … et les autres !

Club DM : Dates saison 2007-2008

Hors ligne Philippe Briaux

• 1-4-9
    • +47/-1
Bonjour,

Voici les dates qui ont été retenues pour le club DM (Ecole Militaire) pour 2007-2008 :

- 23 septembre
- 21 octobre
- 18 novembre
- 02 décembre --> mais ceci sera peut-être changé pour les 08 et 09 décembre... à confirmer
- 13 janvier
- 10 février
- 09 mars
- 06 avril
- 11 mai
- 01 juin
- 29 juin

Merci à Xavier et Manu. A bientôt!

Hors ligne Jacometti

• 7+1
    • +0/-0
Hi All,

I will not be able to attend the meeting on 23rd of September, because I will be at the ARNHEM ASL TOURNAMENT !

And so could all of you !

if you don't have enough time for the whole tournament (which starts on Thursday evening), you could still come down on Friday evening - so you could play 3 rounds in a Mini - Tournament of your choice on Saturday and Sunday.

You are most welcome.....especially since we need some French counterweight to the Nordic bullying, which has been going on the past few years (ever since The Elephant came and won the tournament, actually).

Greetings !

Hors ligne Philippe Briaux

• 1-4-9
    • +47/-1
Jacometti,

Xavier and me will go to ASLOK at the beginning of October. Not realistic to be both at ASLOK and Arnhem.

Hors ligne Jacometti

• 7+1
    • +0/-0
Hi Philippe,

I wish you and Xavier much success and enjoyment at ASLOK this year ! I am sure you will bring back some Wood.... pity I can not join you this year as I will be stuck in the PTO....but next year I will certainly be in Cleveland again (unless a coconut falls on my head).

I would still encourage all other French challengers to come to Arnhem and Stop The Swedes !!! They are coming again in a Human Wave (10 are now confirmed) with Raised Morale !!

Cheers,

Peter Struijf